Detecting The Ghosts In The Machine: From Viral Infections to Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
This webinar explores:
- The health implications
- The inseparable inter-connections
- And most importantly, the practical clinical tools that are available for identifying each of the primary stumbling blocks that often hold us back in addressing stubborn and persistent weight management issues
What will be covered:
- Many of the (lesser appreciated) factors affecting metabolic utilisation of energy
- Hormonal influences, Cellular influences, Toxic influences and Genetic influences
- How to prioritise and address any imbalances uncovered
- How to assess these clinically through a review of current functional metabolic testing options
- Real world Case Studies & Discussion
- How to demonstrate the broad impact positive changes can have on long term health outcomes
Duration: 2 hours + 15min Q&A time (135 minutes total)
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
Notes: Notes are not available for this presentation.
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.